The Highlands Community Association serves as an information resource for our neighborhood and local community. Our website receives 1000+ visits monthly, and our newsletter is distributed to 1000+ residents.
We often hear from neighbors and local institutions alike that they would like to share their event, fundraiser, etc with our community. Now residents, clubs, museums and civic institutions have a direct channel to our neighborhood via our brand-new, community-driven Highlands Community Association Events Calendar.
Adding your Event is simple:
- Navigate to Community >> Calendar
- Click on “Submit Your Event”
- Add Event details (date, location, description, etc)
- HCA will vet for community standards (ie: no hate speech), and publish to website.
- Website users can browse Events as a List, or by Month and Day
- HCA will amplify key events via our newsletters, meetings and programs.
So if you’re interested in reaching your highly-engaged, well-resourced neighbors, share your Event today!